I suspect that this is a subject that I’ll be returning to in more detail in the coming weeks but I think Sam West’s speech at Manifesto for Theatre Conference deftly makes the case that everyone in the arts should be shouting loudly about now.
Write By Numbers is a new-writing theatre company. This is where we blog.
If you've got something to say we'd love to hear about it - leave a comment on here, tweet or email us:
writebynumbers at gmail dot com
- Here's a little taster of what we did yesterday with our lovely new Board! Thank you @DavidJohnLane @esjayclark https://t.co/UD32W4w2AB 8 months ago
- Lovely day planning our next project, eating flapjacks & setting the world to rights. 10 months ago
- ...and huge thanks to our departing board member @JenniHalton for all your valuable advice over the past 3 years. We think you're AWESOME! 10 months ago
- It's time for a big WELCOME to @esjayclark & @DavidJohnLane who've joined our advisory board. We're so excited about working with you... 10 months ago
- We're really #excited after our first meeting of our new advisory board yesterday in #Bristol. 10 months ago